Ordering and delivery terms and conditions
- Check packaging for signs of damage on receiving mirror. (Please photograph before opening as evidence)
- Damaged or broken mirrors must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the item. ( Please also email pictures of packaging and the mirror)
- Overall mirror sizes may fractionally vary from that quoted on site
- Mirrors might contain a small amount of filler in some of the natural bigger cracks and gaps in the timber
- All mirrors are purchased as seen
- Please view our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Hanging and caring for your mirror
To avoid damage:
- Care must be taken when opening packaging
- Care must be taken not to place open ends of the mirror down on to hard surfaces
- Mirrors MUST NOT be placed in areas of extreme heat or light such as conservatories etc.
- Mirrors MUST NOT be placed over or close to radiators, storage heaters, or other types of heaters.
- Mirrors should be installed by a professional and competent person
- Mirrors must be secured using the appropriate fixings to suit the type of wall it is being attached to
- Measure the centre points between the slotted holes on the back of the mirror and mark level on wall at the desired height.
- Select a screw size that fits the slotted holes on the mirror and leave screw head projecting out of the wall 15mm.
- Slide the mirror carefully over the screws and make sure both screw heads securely slot in to the groove on the back of mirror.
- Ring Mirrors have a nylon cord on the back of them instead of slotted holes and require a secure wall fixing to hang from
Care of mirror:
- Clean mirror with appropriate glass cleaner
- Timber can be wiped clean with a duster or damp cloth
- DO NOT use chemicals to clean the timber or glass